The Responsibilities of Editor(s)
- The editor in chief and relevant editor(s) should acknowledge receipt of submitted manuscripts to the authors within ten days. The editor in chief and section editor(s) have the responsibility in order to determine which of the submitted manuscripts could be published.
- Editors should adopt editorial policies that encourage maximum transparency, complete, impartial and honest reporting
- The submitted manuscripts will be controlled by the editor and the associate editor(s) in case of the plagiarism possibility. In this stage, the detected plagiarized manuscripts by the relevant editor(s) will be rejected by the editor in chief and section editor(s). No way that the plagiarized manuscripts will be taken in the consideration process.
- The unpublished data and method in the submitted manuscripts should not be exploited/use by anyone in her/his study without the written permission of the author.
- The submitted manuscripts should be evaluated in accordance with the framework of solely intellectual norms in regardless of social, religious, cultural, and economic background.
- The submitted manuscripts should not be disclosed no one other than the reviewer, the publisher, the editor assistants and the author(s) of such manuscripts by the editor in chief and relevant editor(s).
- When obtained interest struggle/conflict among the submitted manuscripts and other authors (s) and/or institution, such submitted manuscripts should recuse himself or herself from the review process.
- The final decision concerning the acceptance or rejection of the submitted manuscripts belongs to the editor in chief. This situation will be decided with reference to the originality and significance of the submitted manuscripts.
- The editor in chief should not oblige the authors to cite any articles or papers in the journal as the submitted manuscripts of the authors to be able to accept in the journal.
The Responsibilities of Reviewer(s)
- The reviewers have a responsibility to the editor to inform the editor and the associate editors regarding the review process of the submitted manuscript in case the reviewers do not feel enough qualified in order to review the assigned manuscript of if they cannot complete the review process on time.
- The reviewers should complete her/his task with the respect to the principle of secrecy. Reviewers should not share or discuss any data regarding the submitted study with no one except the editors.
- The reviewer should not disclose and share any data/content and opinions of the submitted manuscripts and should not use personal interest. Furthermore, the reviewers should not use any data from the unpublished paper.
- The criticism of the reviewers should be based on objective and scientific perspective and also the reviewers should avoid personal criticism against the author(s). The reviewers are supposed to support her or his opinions by providing clear and tangible proofs.
- If the reviewers detect any similarities between the assigned manuscript and another published articles in the journal or in another journal, they are supposed to notify the editor of this situation.
- The reviewers should not take any part in the evaluation process of the submitted manuscripts with an author(s) who have competition, cooperation or other kinds of relations or links.
- Reviewers should conduct the work they agree to evaluate on time.
The Responsibilities of the Author(s)
- The author(s) should not send the same study manuscript to more than a/one journal simultaneously.
- The authors should gather the data relating the studies in the framework of the principle of ethics. The publisher, the editor, and the reviewer could demand the raw data from the author(s) which the study is based on.
- The studies which are sent to the journal should provide details and references/sources at an adequate level. Dishonesty and incorrect statements are unacceptable due to causing unethical principles.
- The submitted manuscripts should be original and the originality of the study should be ensured by the author(s). If others’ papers and/or words are used in the context of the submitted manuscript, the reference should be provided in accordance with the appropriate style. Also, excerpts should be in an appropriate style in accordance with the writing rules of the journal and scientific ethics. The authorities are supposed to refer to other publishments which affect the essence of their submitted studies.
- The authors are supposed to notify a conflict of interest, financial sources and foundations if any of them are supported their studies.
- All the person(s) who contributed to the submitted manuscript in the respect of design, interpretation or implementation should be written on the submitted manuscript. All participation contributed in essence, should be listed respectively. Also apart these persons should be added to the part of “Acknowledgement”.
If the author detects any flaw or error(s) in the context of the submitted manuscript, the author is responsible to urgently notify this situation to the editor or the publisher in behalf of collaboration in order to correct such error(s) or flaw(s).