THE FOCUS AND SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
Journal of Awareness (E-ISSN 2149-6544) is an international refereed journal which started to be published in 2016. The journal aims to include original papers in the main titles of humanities. In this framework, high quality theoretical and applied articles are going to be published. The views and works of academicians, researchers and professionals working in all fileds of humanities are brought together. The articles in the journal is published 4 times a year; WINTER (January), SPRING (April), Summer (July), AUTUMN (October). JOA is a free of charge, electronic and open access journal. The DOI (Doi Prefix: 10.31566/joa) number is assigned to all the articles published in the Journal.
Papers are welcomed both in English and Turkish.
1. All manuscripts proposed to the JoA should not be previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The studies or their summaries which were presented in a conference or published can be accepted if it is stated in the manuscript before. Besides that if the study is supported by an institution or produced from a thesis, this must be footnoted on the title. If the studies were wanted to be revoked by any reason, it is needed to apply to the admin with a letter. Publication committee considers that the authors will keep the rules as editorial principles and author guidelines.
2. The manuscripts sent to JoA are controlled with “iThenticate” screening program in terms of having plagiarism. If there is no plagiarism, they are sent to refrees. Regulation is demanded from the author for the articles which are high in the plagiarism result (20% and over). If the required regulation is not made within 60 days, the study is rejected.
3. Publication Committee entitled to reject the manuscripts if not conformable with the conditions concerning the ortography and grammar or return back to the authors for correction or reform them. All manuscripts submitted to JoA are sent to at least two referees after the initial review of the editorial board with respect to formatting and content. After having positive feedbacks from both of the referees, the manuscripts are published. In case of having one positive and one negative feedback from the different referees, the manuscript is sent to a third referee. The reviewers are not apprised of the authors’ names or institutions in the submitted manuscript; and authors are not told the identity of the referees (double blind review).
4. Manuscripts are sent to online Manuscript Submission System and Information about the referee process for your manuscripts is given through Online Manuscript Submission System. Reviews can also be seen through this system from the following link ” http://ratingacademy.com.tr/journals/index.php/JoA/user/register "
5. Manuscripts are wellcomed both in Turkish and English. Turkish manuscripts are required English title and abstract.
6. The author’s name, surname, title, instution, phone number and e-mail adress must be added.
7. Copyright (printed or electronic) of the manuscripts are belong to JoA.
8. No copyright payment.
9. The responsibility of the idea exists in the published articles belongs to the authors